Liebster Blog Award
I was recently given a blog award by
Mary Joan at http://maryjoanstitching.blogspot.co.uk
Tracey at http://xstitchmama.blogspot.co.uk/
Kate at http://www.theflyingneedle.blogspot.com
I'm honoured as theses ladies do some absolutely wonderful stitching.
Some background: Liebster is a German word, meaning favourite, dearest or beloved and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers, who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition. The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
4. Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you
Although I've only put 3 blogs down I love hopping round loads of them, they give me inspiration to try new things, new authors for my reading list and give me a push to actually finish the odd project and even the odd UFO...MOUSE!!
1. Sue at http://suesstitching.blogspot.co.uk/ go check out her Amaryllis Pixie, it's beautiful
2. Pam at http://mystitchin-n-stuff.blogspot.co.uk/
3. Vickie at http://reading--stitching.blogspot.co.uk/ what can I say, reading and stitching my 2 favourite things. I've found quite a few new authors to read thanks to Vickie.
5 random facts about me.
- I used to take horse riding lessons as a child
- My first 'grown up' book was Vixen 03 by Clive Cussler that my mum had sitting on her bookshelf.
- I hate wearing make up
- I love going for long walks either on the beach or in the countryside (without the kids!)
- I once played for a county netball team when I was 11